Joint ache is a common problem which occurs after injuries or to people who have suffered from arthritis for a long period of time. Usually elderly people are more prone to this type of pain but nowadays youngsters are more and more affected. Also not to exclude the obese people who have more chances to develop and suffer from this type of pain.
Gelatin is good for strengthening the nails, bones and joints, to improve their quality and to relieve the stress-related injuries.
In basic gelatin is a protein from animal origin and it is rich in collagen. Collagen is the ingredient that creates the cartilage and bones.
Doctor Chris D’Adamo who is assistant professor at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore made a statement in which explains how gelatin can lower the ache caused by arthritis. According to him the main reason is because of the gelatin property which is called builder of cartilage.
Health benefits of consuming gelatin:
Numerous studies have shown that one of the best remedies for arthritis is regular intake of gelatin. Hence, this simple ingredient has the power to alleviate inflammation and ache caused by osteoarthritis which is the most common form of arthritis
Gelatin is extremely beneficial in treatments of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis also it is highly beneficial gelatin is extremely beneficial for strengthening the nails, bones and joints, repairing the quality of the hair and treating injuries related to stress.
A 2000 study conducted on 175 patients who suffer from osteoarthritis who were given a daily dosage of gelatin, calcium and vitamin C showed an important improvement in the level of pain and mobility of the participants
The health benefits of gelatin
- Gelatin is rich in protein – only one tablespoon contains 6 grams of proteins. Structurally gelatin is not a whole and complete protein but protein which helps in digestion process and usage of proteins in the body
- Gelatin improves digestion – attaching to the water, gelatin aids in the movement of the food trough the digestive system.
- Gelatin id useful in treating food allergies and intolerance – gelatin helps in the healing of the stomach lining and digestive system. Solving the problem with the gut will improve the whole system of digestive tract issues and you will forget about the unpleasant sense.
- Gelatin as excellent toxin removal – glycine is the amino acid in gelatin present in its content in large amounts and thus it is helpful in triggering the liver to releases toxins out of the body.
- Gelatin improves the quality of teeth, hair, nails. Gelatin is rich with keratin, and great amounts of this ingredient is present in the nails, skin, hair and teeth.
- Gelatin improves the elasticity of the skin – because of the production of collagen gelatin is found to be excellent helper in preserving the elasticity of the skin.