The following article is about a skin whitening herb that can help you get fairer skin complexion. The name of that plant is liquorice, also known as mulethi. Licorice is a natural element which has a mild smoothening and brightening action. It is used as an ingredient in numerous skin care products on the market.
- 1 tbsp of Liquorice powder
- 1 tbsp of oats (cooked in water for oily skin or cooked in milk for dry skin)
- Natural toner or rose water
Cook the oats in water or milk depending on your skin type and then let it cool. Add the liquorice powder and mix everything well. Then add the rose water or any natural toner of your choice and create a thick paste.
- Wash your face well with warm water
- Apply the mixture evenly and massage your skin with it for 5 minutes
- Leave the mixture on for about 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
Using this remedy daily or at least three times a week for a month will provide amazing results.