Growing your hair out can be a frustrating process. You want your new look overnight, but you’ll have to allow time if you want to properly protect your hair. Ensuring that your hair stays healthy and strong will make it grow out more naturally. Remember to be patient; on average, hair grows approximately six inches a year. While you can speed up growth by protecting your hair from damage, time will always be the major factor in growing it out.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup water
How to use?
- Heat up 1 cup of water in a glass bowl.
- Place your coconut oil in a smaller glass bowl and place that bowl in the bowl of hot water (to melt and heat the coconut oil)
- Once the coconut oil has warmed up, start massaging into scalp.
- Massage the oil into your scalp for a good five minute.
- Then, grab a wide tooth comb and comb your hair.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and wash out.
Continue this treatment 2-3 times a week for 2 months. Then, cut back to once a week until you see desired results.
This is by far one of the best hair growth methods I’ve ever used, and I highly encourage all to try it!