- Ginger Chutney is one of the most famous recipe from Andhra, it can be served as a chutney as pickle. This chutney is made with ginger, tamarind, red chilli. It’s taste really delicious even people tasting it for first time will like this Ginger chutney.
- Ginger – 1 / 2 cup ( Peel sliced ??)
- Coconut – 1 / 2 cup
- Dried chillies – 1
- Black gram dal – 1 ½ cup
- Green chillies – 2
- Curry Tree – as required
- Asafoetida – as required
- Tamarind – small gooseberry size
- Salt – as required
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Peel the ginger and cut pieces to wash well. Heat oil in skillet in oven dried chillies, and deep fry black gram dal. Ginger slices, add Curry Tree, moreover a little bit of green flavour with deep fry. Milling coconut, tamarind, green chillies and add cold mix. Add cold water to gradually grind and paste. Fry dried chillies and black gram dal to be taken alone. Fry ginger and curry tree to be taken alone. Fry milling coconut, tamarind, salt and add dry chilli, grind it to be paste. In this ginger chutney, add gingely oil, mustard, black gram dal. If you want to add half a teaspoon gram dal and fry it. Fry the coconut when it will take to travel time.
Medicinal uses of Ginger Chutney:
- Ginger contains gingerol, which acts as an anti-inflammatory. Ginger on the skin can increase skin’s radiance and decrease inflammation that may contribute to conditions such as psoriasis and acne. Ginger is an antioxidant, which means it inhibits harmful free radicals that cause skin damage and aging. People can experience the benefits of ginger on the skin by eating ginger in foods, drinking ginger tea, consuming ginger supplements or using a ginger-infused skin care product. Ginger is most commonly known for its effectiveness as a digestive aid.