photo source www.archanaskitchen.com
Fruit Curd Rice:
- Curd rice is a simple Indian dish, especially consumed more in southern states. This curd rice is served in the end of all feasts, which gives a smoothing effect after having hot spicy items. This is also a dish prepared on day today basis especially for lunch boxes. As fruit is added, this is tasty and healthy. Because of their colour and taste, children love it.
- Cooked Rice – half a cup
- Curd – 2 cups
- Green Chillies – 1
- Carrots – 1
- Mango – 1
- Pomegranate – 1/4 cup
- Grapes – 20
- Apple – 1
- Coriander – as required
- Cut green chillies into small pieces.
- Milling Carrots and mangoes.
- Cut apple into small pieces.
- Add curd and required amount of salt, then mix with cooked rice.
- Then add required amount of coriander and mix with sliced fruit varieties.
- Now the fruit curd rice is ready to be hot.
- Curd contains high level of calcium and protein. vitamin is filled with high level by adding fruit varieties.
- They are rich in protein and so high level of digestive power.
- Curd is producing the beneficial bacteria.
- They are producing beneficial bacteria that can destroy pathogens in the body.
- They cure diarrhea.
- Handle the amount of curd to take a swipe at it to get better sleep.
- They will soften hair.
- They will chill our body.
- You can also use it as an ice.
- All of these advantages we drink rich curd.
- It is meant that “100 degrees to 0 degrees in the winter as well as summer”. Live without disease and protect ourselves from the sun. Life will flourish.